Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2018 widebody hellcat not too long ago. I’ve been considering springs to close the gap. I looked through the forum but I’m still having trouble determining what the best springs are to lower it as much as possible without rubbing. I’m currently on stock wheels. Is there any issues I should be worried about with lowering springs? It looks like I’ll just need an alignment. Right now I’m looking at eibach pro but I’m not sure how much of a real difference it will make and I don’t want to waste my money.

·
Registered
2021 challenger scatpack Widebody
119 Posts
I purchased a 2018 widebody hellcat not too long ago. I’ve been considering springs to close the gap. I looked through the forum but I’m still having trouble determining what the best springs are to lower it as much as possible without rubbing. I’m currently on stock wheels. Is there any issues I should be worried about with lowering springs? It looks like I’ll just need an alignment. Right now I’m looking at eibach pro but I’m not sure how much of a real difference it will make and I don’t want to waste my money.
I lowered with pro springs no rubbing but car does sit lower so may rub on speed bumps. Ride quality is good. Nice set up

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts