Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me how your springs ride. compare them to stock ride quality. thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
tell me how your springs ride. compare them to stock ride quality. thanks:thumbsup:

i have eibach pro springs on mine.. ride great cant even tell.. but you can tell it handles way better,,, 120mph smooth as glass.. those lower control arm bolts are a bizatch. dont say i didnt warn u! love the springs and the look.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have eibach pro springs on mine.. ride great cant even tell.. but you can tell it handles way better,,, 120mph smooth as glass.. those lower control arm bolts are a bizatch. dont say i didnt warn u! love the springs and the look.
whats the deal with lower control arm bolt front or rear?

·
Registered
423 Posts
whats the deal with lower control arm bolt front or rear?

the rear.... P I T A !!! the bushing inside is threaded.. bolt is like 6in long.. if you have welded exhaust the bolt will run into it.. if you have clamped exhaust you will have to move it out of the way.. and lineing up the rear lower control arm after you put the spring in and trying to thread that 6in bolt is not easy... front was easy.. watch speedy's videos.. he just leaves out the hard parts i think...

your rt will also need new rear shocks.. them self leveling ones will not work.. us srt boys got the good stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts