Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on a set of Eibach Pro .8" springs or Hotchis 5/8"-1" drop springs. I have 315's on the back with no trouble so that is as far as I dare drop it. Any other springs you guys suggest?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on a set of Eibach Pro .8" springs or Hotchis 5/8"-1" drop springs. I have 315's on the back with no trouble so that is as far as I dare drop it. Any other springs you guys suggest?
Hot-Shot,
The springs we offer drop the front 1 7/16” and the rear 11/16”. We’re not sure you’ll find springs with much less of a drop. What’s the offset of your rear wheels? Do you have any pictures of your car?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for responding. My tires fit under my car and don't stick out but if the car came down far enough the tires would catch the inner fender. Hotchkis lists a drop for a SRT that drops my car 5/8" in the front and 1" in the rear. This would be perfect. I have had Eibach on my cobras but I hated the ride, rode like a buckboard. The Eibach for my car is .8" drop on all four. I do have pictures but I don't know how to put them on this web-site. I can send them on my phone or e-mail them. Thanx, David

·
Registered
151 Posts
alignment???

After you installed did you need to have aligned? I just purchased Eibach Pro and am worried about fornt end.

·
Registered
72 Posts
check pm hot shot

·
Registered
398 Posts
Marylandspeed.com has the cheapest price for eibach's. That's where I got mine from! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts