Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,119 Posts
Good product, good price, you should be pleased with the results when you get the car back.

How old are the shocks/struts? I’m assuming you’re reusing the current ones since you didn’t mention new ones. If they are old or have a lot of miles on them, consider getting some new ones to install at the same time.

New dampers all the way around will help accentuate the positives that the Eibach springs are bringing to the table.

·
Registered
2009 challenger RT
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good product, good price, you should be pleased with the results when you get the car back.

How old are the shocks/struts? I’m assuming you’re reusing the current ones since you didn’t mention new ones. If they are old or have a lot of miles on them, consider getting some new ones to install at the same time.

New dampers all the way around will help accentuate the positives that the Eibach springs are bringing to the table.
they are the original, but the car only has 30k miles on it right now

do you still think they need replacing? I’ve heard some talk that the proline series, slightly less drop, avoids this all together?

thanks

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,119 Posts
they are the original, but the car only has 30k miles on it right now

do you still think they need replacing? I’ve heard some talk that the proline series, slightly less drop, avoids this all together?

thanks
as long as they are not leaking or anything, they’ll still function with the new springs for a while yet.

when you do have to replace them, get some Bilstein B6s like what used to come stock on the SRTs back then. They are a superb damper and will compliment the lowered ride height very well.

Reactions: Sac09RT
1 - 4 of 4 Posts