Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking into this for a while now. Have heard nothing but good things on this forum about the Eibach pro kit from speedlogix so I have probably settled on that. But I had a few questions I was hoping to get answered before.
1. Lowering 1.4 in the front and 1.5 (that an actual amount for the 3.6)in the rear, how careful do I need to be? I don't want to be worried every speed bump and also on my way to and from work the freeway has some uneven up's/dips. Will that be a concern?
2. Upon install it would be the spring install and an alignment correct? Or would there be something else a shop would charge me for? Thanks for the info guys.

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
When I got the Eibach Pros, I was also afraid I'd have to crab over speed bumps, etc. I slow down (but then I always did), but no issue scraping or bottoming out. You'll want to creep in and out of driveway lips, but as far as dips in the road at freeway speed, not an issue for me

The front lip just slides above most sidewalks and parking stops. I usually stop short when parking, but on occasion I have looked to see I was over the curb, and had clearance. The only time I had any issue was a very steep driveway into an under building parking garage, and I didn't scrape the front, I high centered scraped (never used the garage there again ;)). As you can see, I was not the first

So it's not like ridiculously low, but if you had 4 people in the car and went 70 over a huge dip, you may cringe ;) But then, that may happen now

I just had install and alignment and was able to align without additional parts. I'd actually like maybe a 1/2" lower all around, but know I'd have to do control arms/bushing to get it aligned if I did. It's not radical, but boy it sure made a difference in appearance, without any adverse effects on ride quality for me

A Guy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is exactly all the info I was looking for. Thanks A Guy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·