Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dont know if this is a repost but H&R now has lowering springs for our 392's.......

Saw it on Tire Rack.......Lowers front 1.7 and rear 1.4

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
459 Posts
Cool. I'll have to check that out.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rumpass, that GWE is sick man! Thats color is too sweet! You must get a hundred stares a day!:smokin:
Thanks Dino....It sure as hell gets looks...

People look and point all the time.

Love it or hate it...you WILL look :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Rumpass, that GWE is sick man! Thats color is too sweet! You must get a hundred stares a day!:smokin:
It sure is a distraction to people of all ages no matter where I go with my GWE. I feel like a celebrity when I take it out, but than I jump into my chrysler neon, and suddenly (and with complete understanding) I feel like a NOBODY !!!

Last night I drove by a car show, and the organizers were waving me down to take it into the show. I did refuse the offer, I wouldn't be able to accept the fact that 100's of people would be scrubbing up to my car!!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
It sure is a distraction to people of all ages no matter where I go with my GWE. I feel like a celebrity when I take it out, but than I jump into my chrysler neon, and suddenly (and with complete understanding) I feel like a NOBODY !!!

Last night I drove by a car show, and the organizers were waving me down to take it into the show. I did refuse the offer, I wouldn't be able to accept the fact that 100's of people would be scrubbing up to my car!!
Brother, may I suggest a dozen of these GWE safety cones? Keep 'em in your trunk and "wa-la" a GWE force field for any car show!:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts