Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to what you all paid (before tax/DMV fees). Trying to get some datapoints for the best deal when I buy. I'm that annoying cheap-a** customer 馃榾. Have bought brand new Lexus and Toyotas for ~25% off MSRP each, and hope to do the same for a Scat Pack.

Here's a start: white Scat Pack from Baxter Dodge in Omaha, NE sold to a customer in Utah for $10,250 off ($42.7K MSRP) in December 2019.

Also would greatly appreciate if you guys have recommendations on high-volume dealerships. I'm in Northern California but willing to buy nationwide, immediately or +2 years. Have family in the DC/NoVA area (renowned for $8K off Mustangs/Camaros regularly out there, dunno about Dodges).

Banned
Curious as to what you all paid (before tax/DMV fees). Trying to get some datapoints for the best deal when I buy. I'm that annoying cheap-a** customer . Have bought brand new Lexus and Toyotas for ~25% off MSRP each, and hope to do the same for a Scat Pack.

Here's a start: white Scat Pack from Baxter Dodge in Omaha, NE sold to a customer in Utah for $10,250 off ($42.7K MSRP) in December 2019.

Also would greatly appreciate if you guys have recommendations on high-volume dealerships. I'm in Northern California but willing to buy nationwide, immediately or +2 years. Have family in the DC/NoVA area (renowned for $8K off Mustangs/Camaros regularly out there, dunno about Dodges).
I am also interested to see what high volumes dealers are in all California

I was going to go to Gilroy Dodge this weekend but they are closed due to COVID and I know they are one of the biggest volume in CA but that鈥檚 not a option but now I鈥檓 a little lost lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am also interested to see what high volumes dealers are in all California

I was going to go to Gilroy Dodge this weekend but they are closed due to COVID and I know they are one of the biggest volume in CA but that鈥檚 not a option but now I鈥檓 a little lost lol

Exactly! I had heard about Gilroy Dodge but from what I could tell they're closed forever.

Banned
Exactly! I had heard about Gilroy Dodge but from what I could tell they're closed forever.
When you call, you get a answering machine apologizing for them being closed to county mandates, so I know their lines are still active lol i don鈥檛 get that dial tone when a number is disconnected

I don鈥檛 live around the corner to go see the dealer building

Perhaps someone who lives In the area have been there recently can shed some light

Registered
As a repeat Texas customer of Baxter Dodge dealerships in Nebraska, I can affirm they are straight forward and a no BS dealer when it comes to pricing, no hidden fees or surprises when you get to the end

Registered
Curious as to what you all paid (before tax/DMV fees). Trying to get some datapoints for the best deal when I buy. I'm that annoying cheap-a** customer 馃榾. Have bought brand new Lexus and Toyotas for ~25% off MSRP each, and hope to do the same for a Scat Pack.

i got my 2017 ram power wagon at hoblit dodge in woodland near davis for 35k. the guy said they have people as far as idaho buying from them because of their large fleet and good prices. they have a bunch of challengers as well. BUT when dealing with the finance manager there make sure to double check everything because he sold me the wrong warranty plan and took over a month to get it sorted out because the guy was either too lazy or just didnt care. until i threatened to sue. which i hate to do and have never want to do.

Registered

I bought a 2018 Scat Pack of the lot in August and saved $3000. I also bought a 2018 R/T in February that year and saved $8000 of the list price. It appears that the longer it sits the more the price goes down. The list price for challengers went down in 2019 but the theory should hold true, wait and pay less.

Registered
I hope you guys realize Chrysler inflates its MSRP, and then marks them down to make you think you got a great deal

Registered
I bought a 2018 Scat Pack of the lot in August and saved $3000. I also bought a 2018 R/T in February that year and saved $8000 of the list price. It appears that the longer it sits the more the price goes down. The list price for challengers went down in 2019 but the theory should hold true, wait and pay less.
I bought my 16 SPS in July of 17. It was about to be 2 model years old in another month. MSRP was 51K
I paid 36K +TT&L. There are always deals to be made.

Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide Body
I paid 46k for a scat pack wide body out the door.

comes out to 42k before you toss in tax tag title doc fees and all their bs. This was about 18% off the sticker msrp

Registered
He didn't say it was a widebody. I think he just saw your price and made his comment. I'll bet he didn't get as much off as you :) Nice price by the way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts