Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, adam will open his shop on sun so we can pull the motor. I've gotten a lot of crap about this motor not being stock so this is your chance to be on hand when it's pulled and disassembled. Anyone is welcome and pizza and drinks are on me:thumbsup: PM me if you would like to attend. Please, lets not start a pissing match in this thread about the motor, show up and see for yourself. Thanks, Schello

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Hey guys, adam will open his shop on sun so we can pull the motor. I've gotten a lot of crap about this motor not being stock so this is your chance to be on hand when it's pulled and disassembled. Anyone is welcome and pizza and drinks are on me:thumbsup: PM me if you would like to attend. Please, lets not start a pissing match in this thread about the motor, show up and see for yourself. Thanks, Schello
National Enquirer will be on hand for video. Lol. J/K buddy, good luck with the pull, hope it goes well. I'm doing the same thing in my garage right now.

·
Banned
863 Posts
Thanks HR, I have a BIG problem with people thinking i'm not on the up and up.
No problem bro....anyone that can rip their car around a road course or straight line doing 170+, rippin' body parts off the car is good in my book.
The sh!t talkers can't show that, only keyboard typing is strong for them. You are proven...no doubt on the up and up. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem bro....anyone that can rip their car around a road course or straight line doing 170+, rippin' body parts off the car is good in my book.
The sh!t talkers can't show that, only keyboard typing is strong for them. You are proven...no doubt on the up and up. :thumbsup:
Thanks bro!!! Your support means a lot to me:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
can't wait to see the damage and the new one tearing up the street

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Thanks john, I have to say it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. My wife didn't look to happy after I told her adam was building a new motor:disgust: She did say! I could build after the stock one blew:thumbsup: LOL
This just makes me laugh. The face icons were perfect.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Man if I was not so busy, Id be out there to help ya Karl. Take you up on that spare room offer :D hang out bla bla bla. Ill be offline some more after tonight. Text with details as she comes out dude

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man if I was not so busy, Id be out there to help ya Karl. Take you up on that spare room offer :D hang out bla bla bla. Ill be offline some more after tonight. Text with details as she comes out dude
If you were stationed in calif that would be sweet HINT HINT!! Sorry your not going to be:( Anytime you and the family are in calif give me a buzz, we always have room:thumbsup: I'll send you pics as we go.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Outstanding, Karl! Looking forward to seeing Dave's video. Just remember the difference between the video and picture buttons on the camera....couldn't help myself :pimp:

HemiSam

1 - 20 of 92 Posts