Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to work this morning I noticed my baby was about to hit the 50,000 mile mark. A huge thanks to my man micheal castiglione for designing an awesome car:thumbsup: After having the car for 22 months it still puts a big smile on my face every time I take her out for a drive. Looking forward to the next 50,000:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
You must mean 50K on the old motor not the 426 huh?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You must mean 50K on the old motor not the 426 huh?
LMAO!!!! What do have against my STOCK motor BW? I know it's hard for you to believe it's stock because of the 757RWH fake SNAKE OIL DYNO #s :thumbsup: I welcome YOU or anyone else to put up $10,000 to my $20,000 and the title to my car, that the motor is still the original one. I'll pull it out and disassemble it so you can see:thumbsup: I hope someone takes me up on this because I NEED $10,000 TO FINISH MY BUILD!!!! ROTF LMAO!!!!!! :redcap:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
LMAO!!!! What do have against my STOCK motor BW? I know it's hard for you to believe it's stock because of the 757RWH fake SNAKE OIL DYNO #s :thumbsup: I welcome YOU or anyone else to put up $10,000 to my $20,000 and the title to my car, that the motor is still the original one. I'll pull it out and disassemble it so you can see:thumbsup: I hope someone takes me up on this because I NEED $10,000 TO FINISH MY BUILD!!!! ROTF LMAO!!!!!! :redcap:
Ill help you pull the motor......can we split the $10K?

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I think its BS and Snake Oil but oh well my thoughts. BTW: Keep your pocket change LL go give it to the poor and needy. Share your wealth I do!

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think its BS and Snake Oil but oh well my thoughts. BTW: Keep your pocket change LL go give it to the poor and needy. Share your wealth I do!
It was a joke BW!!! Breast cancer, diabetes and abused kids are my charities. I thought you would have thicker skin for jokes being your always the one dishing it out:werd:

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL Have you had any issues, not caused by what and where you were doing with/to it? I really haven't heard of much going wrong with these cars that wasn't driver caused.
I've known of many issues that were never known because they didn't send directions of the known items, this being said i know they know, you know what i say? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
LOL!!! Steve, you'll still have to pull 6 more motors at that price to get your thing going$$$$$ I'll stay in my $10,000 sandbox with the little kids:thumbsup:
We can trade ......... Ill help you pull your motor and get the next phase up and running.......you help me completely re-engineer mine :D lol

7,359 Posts
50k Plus and still railin !!! WTB !

I just hit 19k and not a lick of trouble as well . Gonna do something on the same lines as youve done with your build! Eventually!!
The librarian(BLK BETTY) is gonna get a nip and tuck real soon :)
LL thanks for all the heads up you share here at CT!
Keep on keepin on brother!

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
50k Plus and still railin !!! WTB !

I just hit 19k and not a lick of trouble as well . Gonna do something on the same lines as youve done with your build! Eventually!!
The librarian(BLK BETTY) is gonna get a nip and tuck real soon :)
LL thanks for all the heads up you share here at CT!
Keep on keepin on brother!
Thanks sam, I'll push her till she blows. I never thought I would have this much fun when I bought this car, along with meeting all my new friends :thumbsup: Yo REDDOG, did you enjoy that smokey burnout at the last show? I was hoping you TOP BRASS guys didn't get pissed at me for that stunt. LOL!!! see you soon dave!!!:thumbsup:
Notsure at 19k BLK BETTY is just getting warmed up. The stock HEMI motor has proven it can hold it's own and WILL make power. Keep us posted on your nip and tuck, looking forward to your build brother :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts