Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share my thoughts on Lucas Slick Mist. I am normally a wash, dry, and wax when it needs it kind of guy. I am by no means a detailing expert but have used some pretty high end products. Since my Challenger is Black Pearl I need all the help I can get to keep her looking good. Currently my car was clayed, polished with Klass All In One and topped with Meguiars Gold Class Carnuba. Not the best but she turns heads. I have never used any spray wax or quick detailer on a wet car before but the instructions on the bottle indicated it was OK. Today I decided to try it out and was shocked when I sprayed a fine mist on the car and water that was already beaded and standing started to run off the car! Maybe that's the norm, but it caught me by surprise. I had previously used Lucas Slick Mist on her dry and was pleased with the result. Overall I am happy with the product and will continue to use it every few weeks to try and help the wax last a little longer.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I just picked it up on my way to cf2. It was on sale at a truck stop for $2.00. I figured what the he'll $2.00. I have to say that I was pretty imprest too did the same thing with them lay bar but I used liquid glass wax. I have been using lg for years but always used wax as you dry after a wash. I like Lucas stick mist and wish I bought more. It's not bad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts