Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Challenger SXT, 18" factory aluminum rims. I want to get rid of the ugly, rusting(!) locking lugs that are on each wheel and replace them with the factory chrome lug nuts. Does anyone have the part # by any chance?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You will not want to do any factory lug nuts as the money you will pay is a waste. You want to do a one piece lug nut like Gorilla.............no issues with breaking or stripping when you need to take them on and off. Gorilla have chrome and black so you can go with what ever you want. Just google for their website and look up what the part number is.

BTW - make sure you get a set of locking Gorilla lug nuts also. The Mopar locking lug nuts are a complete joke and can easily be cracked where the Gorilla's are way better.

Note - you can contact SpeedLogix, a vendor here, for info as they sell sets of the Gorilla lug nuts.

Reactions: Sith R/T

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
+1 on gorilla lug nuts. I have them and they are an excellent solid steel product.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice! Any part #'s I should be looking for or do they go by year/make/model? Pretty sure these are 22mm lugs, yes?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Thanks for the advice! Any part #'s I should be looking for or do they go by year/make/model? Pretty sure these are 22mm lugs, yes?

Not sure about which lug nuts you would need as your girl is an SXT with 18's. I only know the part numbers that I replaced my SRT 20' acorn lug nuts with. Don't know if these are the same lug nuts or not.

As I suggested you can easily talk with SpeedLogix and get the info from them since they should have it. You can also find Gorilla lug nuts for sale on eBay and from various other suppliers, both online and in stores.

Reactions: Sith R/T

·
Registered
538 Posts
Here is the part number. You can get them through speedlogix or contact Steve white motors.

Product Code: GOR-61148CH-20

They come in chrome or black and work with the factory lug nut wrench. Do not buy the oem they are prone to breaking and warping.

·
Registered
287 Posts
there is another Gorrilla lug set 91743 Acorn Bulge Chrome Lug Nut and Lock System (14mm x 1.50 Thread Size) complete kit amazon free shipping 28.15

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts