Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have purchased a set of American Racing Phantom 882 20x8.5s wheels for my car.I need to find some black lug nuts for these wheels.The stock lug nuts wont work as the opening for the lug nuts is smaller on the new wheels. I have seen some members cars on here with these wheels could use any info anyone may have.Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
eBay I have found a few sellers. I have blacktop wheels and I'm looking to add the black lugs to get the full blackout look.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Challenger RT Blacktop
36 Posts
As a fellow blacktop owner, the stock lug nuts were a huge turnoff for me. I replaced them with a st I found on Ebay, and I'm pretty happy now that my rims are fully blacked out.

Here's a few pics of how they look now. I'm on my phone, so I can't post a link to the Ebay listing that I bought it from. I'll add it later.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
As a fellow blacktop owner, the stock lug nuts were a huge turnoff for me. I replaced them with a st I found on Ebay, and I'm pretty happy now that my rims are fully blacked out.

Here's a few pics of how they look now. I'm on my phone, so I can't post a link to the Ebay listing that I bought it from. I'll add it later.

Looks great!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Highly recommend the 1 piece Gorilla lug nuts. They are not that much more expensive than the cheap crap you get off eBay or the Mopar ones that are horrendous. Plus get the package that includes the locking lug nuts and you are really all set as the Gorilla locking ones really work................as opposed to the Mopar ones that can be pried off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts