Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
canadian car enthusiasts need your best wishes

we have a bunch of fellow enthusiasts from edmonton canada who need your best wishes.
a lot of folks all stored their rides together in a big barn for the winter months.
yesterday the barns roof collapsed, possibly due to snow i haven't gotten all the details yet and it is assumed there is damage to many of the vehicle that were inside.
it is believed that the owner of the property did not have any sort of insurance on the building that was housing the cars and some had reduced their insurance coverage for the storage months.
keep them in mind and it your prayers that their cars survived to meet again another day.

cheers and regards,
jay:mecry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, my apologies for thinking that people in the community would be willing to send some good wishes to people that may be losing a lot of money, their hobby, and for some their dreams.
many invested a lot of time and sweat and love in theri rides and this is the way you asswipes want to be. yeah challeys were in there too. hmmm, do you care now.
what a bunch of morons you are and i want to see how you feel when something goes against you.
i asked for prayers that their rides would be saved and investments and in many cases family unity would be protected and this is what they get???
screw you!
kids with cancer need your prayers, but if you only believe that they are the ones that need it then just stick it back up your asses where it belongs because you don't care any more for them than you do for the people i asked you to respect.
grow up all of you.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that really stinks, why did they only store lxs? I guess there's alot of challenger owner that are glad they did.
the challenger owners that had their rides in there weren't happy i bet!
My apologies for using just the lx brand. I am just used to using that as it pertains more to me.
Lx lc ls whatever i would think that we are still family?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're seriously asking for prayers over material goods? Come on man. That's low.

material goods......
what about the passion? what about the family unity created by the hobby? what about the comeraderie created by the hobby? what about the love people put into their rides?

yes investment is one thing but there is a lot more than just money in these cars. maybe you should think about that.

·
Registered
574 Posts
wow, my apologies for thinking that people in the community would be willing to send some good wishes to people that may be losing a lot of money, their hobby, and for some their dreams.
many invested a lot of time and sweat and love in theri rides and this is the way you asswipes want to be. yeah challeys were in there too. hmmm, do you care now.
what a bunch of morons you are and i want to see how you feel when something goes against you.
i asked for prayers that their rides would be saved and investments and in many cases family unity would be protected and this is what they get???
screw you!
kids with cancer need your prayers, but if you only believe that they are the ones that need it then just stick it back up your asses where it belongs because you don't care any more for them than you do for the people i asked you to respect.
grow up all of you.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!
You're out of control.

Yes, please close this thread.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Sorry to hear about there cars, but why would u not have insurance on them for such things. And they should have checked with the owner of the barn, But I would consider it just like renting a home . The renter have their own insurance on their good.
U get know where swearing on this forum but asked to tone it down or as far as im concered the Boot.
And Ill pray they let u stay

·
Registered
402 Posts
They can have my prayers. I would hate for my ride to be in there. Even though it is a material possession, it is the hours of work, sweat, and effort that hurts them the most, not just money. Glad to know they are safe though. hopefully they got lucky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok folks after getting some supportive messages from a couple members i think i handled this wrong and i apologize for my comments.
ban me..... lmao, whatever! you want me to close my account tell me.
you want to ban me for sticking up for fellow enthusiasts who were mocked by members of this forum? fine please do it because if that's the support they get and i get banned for it, it shows i don't belong here anyways because i need to be with people that care about others.
i am apologizing for my choice of words not for the meaning behind them.
i am apologizing for my incorrect wording in my post name using lx'ers when i meant enthusiasts.
please mods if you want to ban me then just pm me and i will close my account here no stress!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They can have my prayers. I would hate for my ride to be in there. Even though it is a material possession, it is the hours of work, sweat, and effort that hurts them the most, not just money. Glad to know they are safe though. hopefully they got lucky.
thank you man for your understanding on this.
sorry for my miscommunication.
had someone been in there when this happened it could have been much worse. as of now i know one guys car has been totalled when the roof came down.
i sincerely respect your well wishes for your fellow enthusiast. you are a stand up guy!

jay

·
Registered
585 Posts
hope things aren't too bad, maybe as they dig out many will only have minor damage, not much for prayer but my thoughts and good vibes go out for the people involved I know it would gut me as much heart and soul as we put into these machines. good luck bro's and sis's

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I certainly wish the best for anyone with a vehcile in that barn.

As far as prayers, and God answering them, I would be very disappointed if HE was concerning himself with crushed cars when there is as much wrong in the world as there is that could certainly use his divine intervention.

I'm not taking your original note literally in asking for prayers, but best wishes. Take care.

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
You just have to pick the particular god that suits your needs for the moment. In this case, a nod to the HEMI god is required. There's a prayer used in one of the member's sigs that would be appropriate.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Boy having crazy in his name is right!
I'll send good wishes tho.
I think praying for stuff like that just like how people pray for some sporting event to turn out their way is silly. I sure hope if there is a god he isn't spending too much time on who wins a football game :)

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger Hellcat
764 Posts
Sorry to hear ,I hope there is not to much damage when it is sorted out,I know Jay and can say he is one of the better ones and well respected on the forums.I knnow if my car was in there I would be praying .Gee guys relax a little.
Robert

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm going to have to agree with crazyjay here, some of the posts on here are ignorant. the members affected happen to be MY friends vehicles, these guys are part of MY car club and have ALWAYS put other people before themselves in every aspect. Chuck300 who is in his 60's has always been there when someone needed a hand or was in a bad position. I'm not saying this needs special condolences, but c'mon a little support is all that crazyjay was going for.

thank you to those who showed some support here. and to those who feel otherwise, well you aren't worth typing out a response to justify myself. I would only be stooping to your level.

for some who take things a bit too LITERALLY, the intial request was to rally some goodwilled support, not for prayers for cancer recover or the loss of a loved one, but c'mon seriously people are you that ignorant to post those comments, you would have been better to not post anything at all.

to show the support for my fellow LX'ers I've called in some favors and in an hour will be loading up an excavator and hopefully get there tomorrow afternoon to help out as best I can.

there's a Superbee under this cover

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.