Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know what the Modern Hood Stripe Dealers code (M24) look like ? it is listed on the 2015 challenger order from .I was at my dealer today no one could find any thing about he called his field rep he could not find any thing on it. I to am very disappointed on the way the wheel selection is set up if you order R/T classic and Super Track Pak they are charging twice for optional wheels you should be able to chose the one you want . this almost make you want to buy a Camaro almost

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
Pic of M24 stripe...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

and looks like when you order this stripe the HEMI badge is relocated to the fender.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Looks cool and flips you the bird at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
17,317 Posts
Does any one know what the Modern Hood Stripe Dealers code (M24) look like ? it is listed on the 2015 challenger order from .I was at my dealer today no one could find any thing about he called his field rep he could not find any thing on it. I to am very disappointed on the way the wheel selection is set up if you order R/T classic and Super Track Pak they are charging twice for optional wheels you should be able to chose the one you want . this almost make you want to buy a Camaro almost
Here's another shot as well (slightly closer view):

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks HahH and Slidd do you know what the mopar part number is for the M24 stripe
Looks really cool I am ordering a 2015 sub lime green R/T classic and wanted something for the hood I can't order
it on the car but can order it from my dealer and have it installed

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
I'm sure it will also be available without the R/T cut out of the stripe too. Rider Graphix should have it there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts