Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone I have a 2014 dodge challenger M6 RT 5.7 and my clutch just went out. I saw a hellcat clutch kit, part number is 5038769AA price isn't bad and was wondering if that would work with my car. I want to upgrade but spending over 1200 is a little out of my budget at the moment.

·
Registered
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
141 Posts
Check out Modern muscle extreme. They have “take out” clutches, stock and hellcat WAY cheaper

I was even thinking of buying one pre-emptively as I have 100k+ miles, but hard to justify if it ain’t broke yet

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out Modern muscle extreme. They have “take out” clutches, stock and hellcat WAY cheaper

I was even thinking of buying one pre-emptively as I have 100k+ miles, but hard to justify if it ain’t broke yet
Thanks for the info, thats one at the websites I was looking at actually, but im trying to figure out if the hellcat one will work with my regular RT

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
It absolutely will, it’s the same transmission with slightly different gear sets in the internals. You won’t have any issues using a Hellcat clutch and you should pick up slightly better clamping power as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts