Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted a thread about what performance shops can do to improve etc etc after that post I got about 10 pm asking what happened at Mr Norms or was I talking about Arrington ?I decided to give a public response I'm not mad or dissatisfied with Mr Norms it has been a pleasure working with them and my car has exceeded my expectations .My car is what I call a hybrid engine trans rear end kb 3.6 installed by Arrington (and I'm happy with the quality and installation from Arrington ) The rest of the car suspension tune meth injection roll cage etc Mr Norms .I feel I have the best of both worlds .Has my build been silky smooth no but show a car with this much work and no issues and I will buy it !So to answer all those PM I'm very happy and I think that if you pick either shop you will have one bad ass ride .Please no more PM lol .The reason for my post on performance shops and the need for improvement came from a experience a good friend of mine had with a shop in Florida his car as we speak is on it's way back to Chicago not done and parts in boxes .The car left 7 months ago .I'm not sure who will have to clean this mess up for him but anyone of the two shops I mentioned can handle it .I told him to use one of the two he didn't listen .:notallthere:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts