Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not like the center caps I made originally with the Resident Evil biohazard symbol. The decal was just not noticeable enough because of being so flat and dark. So, today, I decided to made 3D ones that would stand out a bit more. I used the same black center caps as last time but instead of a decal for the symbol I ordered 3D badges and stuck them to the center caps with the included adhesive foam backing. Then for good measure I secured the badges to the cap with a nut and screw. I really like the way these ones turned out. I bought the caps and badges from Amazon and picked up the screws and nuts at Lowes.

Old ones

New Ones

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
YankeeMarshall. Are you the same YM that I watch on YouTube? I’m on a few pis and gun forums. And I sometimes daily carry a Rhino 20ds. If so I’ve probably seen all your videos.

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
269 Posts
Very nice, can't wait to see them on your car!

The funny thing is I have had the same 3D logos except in the faux brushed metal look for awhile now.

I had originally thought of possibly using them as Fender badges, interior door badges, but never committed to any of those places.

The SRT rim wheel center caps on my 2008 Challenger are 2.25" and would be too small to do this on.

However, my daily driver is a Dodge Magnum that I just got newer AWD Challenger rims from a member here which have the 2-1/2 in centers these would fit perfect on.

Here are the badges that I have:
3D Aluminum Gunmetal Biohazard Logo Resident Evil

And the blank caps I have coming:
63mm / 2.5in blank center caps
Screenshot_2020-01-18-13-45-29.png

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, can't wait to see them on your car!

The funny thing is I have had the same 3D logos except in the faux brushed metal look for awhile now.
View attachment 985168
I had originally thought of possibly using them as Fender badges, interior door badges, but never committed to any of those places.

The SRT rim wheel center caps on my 2008 Challenger are 2.25" and would be too small to do this on.

However, my daily driver is a Dodge Magnum that I just got newer AWD Challenger rims from a member here which have the 2-1/2 in centers these would fit perfect on.

Here are the badges that I have:
3D Aluminum Gunmetal Biohazard Logo Resident Evil

And the blank caps I have coming:
63mm / 2.5in blank center caps
View attachment 985164
Those are the ones I used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts