Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Yesterday I took a trip out to Spicewood (outside Austin) and had one of their GoPedals installed.

This modification is much like the Pedal Commander, however, you get more options to play with!

Check out this chart they have

I have nothing but great things to say about this mod, super easy install (took all of 5 minutes) and am very impressed

For this little V6 to still be pulling (HARD) at 90 mph and gain no horsepower amazes me.

Thank you MADNESS for the help and the free swag!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I went to their website and could not find one listed for any other Dodge car other that a Dodge Dart...
This seems to be the same thing as a device known as Sprint Booster that has been around for years. It simply modifies the electronic signal on the drive-by-wire accelerator system. Pretty cool! Been thinking about trying one of these.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to their website and could not find one listed for any other Dodge car other that a Dodge Dart...
This seems to be the same thing as a device known as Sprint Booster that has been around for years. It simply modifies the electronic signal on the drive-by-wire accelerator system. Pretty cool! Been thinking about trying one of these.
They specialize in Dart/ Alfa Romeo/FIAT but can fit their parts to any FCA vehicle as long as you give them the heads up obviously

I have a friend that works for them and he put the pedal in for me.

It basically is a sprint booster however their module has more to offer!

I paid 300 OTD for it and got a free install since they wanted to record it and use my review for their social media

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, I am averaging about 22 MPG in eco -3 curve in Austin traffic. I pretty much leave it in Christmas tree mode ( Sport + 3+ curve) and get around 20. Before I was averaging 18 MPG.

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger SXT+
201 Posts
Well hello fellow ATX Challenger!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts