Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone heard the rumor on magnsun selling out? I hear he sold the company and right now its unknown what will become of it? Anyone else hear this?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll let the people from magnuson answer that but they aren't going anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
175 Posts
We are not going anywhere. The company is stronger than ever!

No rumors, Jerry Magnuson was ready to retire, he fought (and won) a battle with Cancer, and decided it was time to enjoy the fruits of his labor! He is still active in the day to day product innovation and will be a staple in the building for a long time to come.

Kim Pendergast, CEO has taken a VERY active role in the day to day operations and the management remains the same.

There is no need to wait, I see you are in Camarillo. Feel free to stop by at any time, we will show you around :) We are in the process of expanding, and adding equipment so excuse the dust!

Stand by for a VERY exciting 2011.....We just con confirmation that our 392 Challenger has shipped :)

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are not going anywhere. The company is stronger than ever!

No rumors, Jerry Magnuson was ready to retire, he fought (and won) a battle with Cancer, and decided it was time to enjoy the fruits of his labor! He is still active in the day to day product innovation and will be a staple in the building for a long time to come.

Kim Pendergast, CEO has taken a VERY active role in the day to day operations and the management remains the same.

There is no need to wait, I see you are in Camarillo. Feel free to stop by at any time, we will show you around :) We are in the process of expanding, and adding equipment so excuse the dust!

Stand by for a VERY exciting 2011.....We just con confirmation that our 392 Challenger has shipped :)
Now that is good to hear! What was it almost two years ago that we lost a blower manufacture Techco. I am happy to hear this is way different than what happened to the Techco guys! I am happy to hear this outcome will be alot different. The product you guys have out looks like a very good one and there are rising numbers of happy customers! Being local to you guys, you know I would love to come and look around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts