Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I went to Atco today, and mounted up DemonByDesigns Wheels.

60': 1.772
330': 4.884
1/8: 7.464
MPH: 94.97
1000: 9.690
1/4: 11.569 @119.81

Car had a FULL tank of gas in it too!
Tony will post video later. He can post what the tires are again too. I know 17" weld, and I think Hoosier 275/40's

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Wow great run on a stock engine!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well guys, I went to Atco today, and mounted up DemonByDesigns Wheels.

60': 1.772
330': 4.884
1/8: 7.464
MPH: 94.97
1000: 9.690
1/4: 11.569 @119.81

Car had a FULL tank of gas in it too!
Tony will post video later. He can post what the tires are again too. I know 17" weld, and I think Hoosier 275/40's
Nice run! I'm hoping to run close to that on my stock motor with twin turbo's.How much boost?Do you know the timing?:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
11.5 on a stock motor? Wow, great run buddy. Is that the canned Maggie tune?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice run! I'm hoping to run close to that on my stock motor with twin turbo's.How much boost?Do you know the timing?:thumbsup:

I'm on the stock 6lb pulley. As for timing, I am not sure. Hopefully Josh sees this, and maybe cna answer that question.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
way to go Mike, great pass, give them Maggie boys something to shoot for

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a video of the run:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Damn impressive on a stock block.

May have to seriously consider a Magnacharger!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Not only is Mike's Maggie Challenger bitchin' cool,...so is Mike. THANKS AGAIN!!! Had the time of my life out there!

Here's my run with your car. As you know I screwed up the burnout and the tires were not heated up well at all, yet it was a good run right?

I can't say thank you enough dude, you know you rock!

And a special SHOUT OUT! To Rich who has hung with us today and ran his Procharged Challenger with stock height rear DRs (325 M&H on 18" Welds) and pulled a 11.6 on just 6lbs of boost and a 4400 converter, tuned by Josh.

Both you and Rich are GONNA get booted from Atco soon for needing a roll cage! lol! And I can't wait!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Any of you guys running any 6 speeds or all automatics?

·
Registered
464 Posts
We are all auto.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not only is Mike's Maggie Challenger bitchin' cool,...so is Mike. THANKS AGAIN!!! Had the time of my life out there!

Here's my run with your car. As you know I screwed up the burnout and the tires were not heated up well at all, yet it was a good run right?

I can't say thank you enough dude, you know you rock!

And a special SHOUT OUT! To Rich who has hung with us today and ran his Procharged Challenger with stock height rear DRs (325 M&H on 18" Welds) and pulled a 11.6 on just 6lbs of boost and a 4400 converter, tuned by Josh.

Both you and Rich are GONNA get booted from Atco soon for needing a roll cage! lol! And I can't wait!

Tony, all the thanks goes out to you for letting me run with your wheels. You made it a great day. I am glad you got some enjoyment out of it too! Amazing what class of people are on this forum. I owe thanks to many on this forum. Hopefully the Maggie can get some respect now! lol

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
[QUOTE Amazing what class of people are on this forum. I owe thanks to many on this forum. Hopefully the Maggie can get some respect now! lol
Don't count on it, I'm taking mine off and will start Bashing them soon LOL No I'm just messing with you.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts