Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There really needs to be a warning sticker. Warning! pain in cheeks from constant smiling ear to ear & pucker / seat of your pants driving feel might be to much for some. please consult your Dr. if your heart can handle these side effects and if lasting longer then 4 hours stop driving your car.

Install. Went very well for the most part. 12 hrs
great instructions / great friend who was very knowledgeable / and incredibly helpful people at Magnacharger. Thanks again Simon!

For as big and involved as the mod is there was very few bugs. Intercooler pump didn't take water at first due to air bubble and getting programming tune into car. other than that, it was step by step as easy as building a kids bike.

Drive. Could not be happier! I've modified just about everything i own and have been often let down by increase of performance. noticeable but more often then not left 50% satisfied. Not the case with this kit and how it drives before and after.

Its much quieter then i thought it would be and drives tamely under normal conditions, but wake the beast and watch out! Wow! When you ask for it the car really gets it on like some kind of pinned up rage!

PS when instructions say you might want to get radar detector, they really should inculed one in kit. Way to much fun pushing the long peddle for brain to consider where police might be.

·
Registered
688 Posts
It is a thrill to drive with the Maggie installed, I share your thrill, although I've had mine on for a while longer. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you do with Manifold and other parts? Also had CAI and programer?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I boxed up all the oem parts just in case I decided to go back to stock. I am using the stock airbox and I am going to sell the Predator since I already had a Trinity.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Oh man congrats! I can't wait for my rush as I just bought one too!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Ill NEVER forget the day I installed my SC and felt the boost. Everone was right 4 months later,,, I want more ! From here its a forged motor though. Once SC I purchased 2 sets of 555r in 305s when I could, 4 months later on 2nd set ! Good Luck
FlatTop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts