Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished the install on my 6.1 challenger....power is awesome, drives like a different car...many thanks to don at arrington and AJ for the great custom tune...pics to follow!:bowdown:

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Welcome to the party! There's a thread running on drivability. Post up your thoughts once you've gotten to live with her a while.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
the only flaming that goes on here is always started by the slowest cars on the forum.
Maybe he will be able to run a number with his new maggie since none of you guys can.
I wish him nothing but the best, boost is addicting just another future Kenne Bell customer in the making.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
seems this time the flaming is started by the 2 guys who's cars don't even run.
Get real flamers.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Good for you, very nice having the extra power huh.
Don't let SRT5939 get to you he likes flaming us Maggie guys, but he don't mean anything by it:)
I like flaming Speedy cause he is one of the original crew. And he can handle it plus he gives it back at like a good sport not a cry baby

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
the only flaming that goes on here is always started by the slowest cars on the forum.
Maybe he will be able to run a number with his new maggie since none of you guys can.
I wish him nothing but the best, boost is addicting just another future Kenne Bell customer in the making.
seems this time the flaming is started by the 2 guys who's cars don't even run.
Get real flamers.
You should be sponsored by race tracks. You single handedly have gotten more people to race then anyone. Kinda in a back handed slap sort of way, but still.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Deep down inside, John wants his car to run real smooth like it used to and that requires a Maggie :-O

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
NA is fine , but I'd rather be blown!!!!!
Good luck on the power
Tout

1 - 20 of 30 Posts