Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Jessika

Looks like a pretty good deal overall.. Only "issue" I think would be the quote up front that says The term of months shall be counted from the vehicle’s original in-service date as determined by the manufacturer of the vehicle, or by OASIS, or by GMVIS, and the mileage shall be measured from actual miles on the vehicle odometer at time of purchase.

Wish it was x months or x miles from date of purchase.. that would make more sense to me.

Plus the "thou shalt not race" disclaimer
PARTICIPATING IN OR PREPARATION OF THE VEHICLE FOR RACING (ON A TRACK OR OTHERWISE), FIRES, FLOOD, RIOTS, ACTS OF WAR OR TERRORISM, THEFT, VANDALISM, NATURAL DISASTERS, PHYSICAL DAMAGE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE AND ACTS OF GOD ARE NOT COVERED.

Still, for the price, looks to me like a pretty good warranty. Certainly after dropping 6-10 grand on one installed, it would be well worth the couple hundred extra to get some coverage.

Thanks for sharing. Magnuson's have been on my short list.. only problem is, that list is a bit out of reach right now. Hopefully in a couple years when a few things are out of the way

Mike

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been working with the company to extend the available term options. Since we just started offering it, the options are pretty basic. Once you are ready, let me know and if by then we dont have what you are looking for I can contact them and see if they will work with what you are looking for. From what it seems like, they are very willing to make sure their offerings are what you are looking for :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts