Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People running it what are your thoughts? I am wondering if it is too loud? I am am planning on ditching my RT exhaust and putting on stock SRT manifolds, mids and the 16885 kit.

2010 RT 6 speed Kenne Bell Tuned by Adam @ ST

·
Registered
105 Posts
I know the reg magnaflow are to quiet. Try putting cut outs between the Reso's and the Muffler

·
Registered
177 Posts
Highrpms,

I am running the Magnaflow Comp Cat-Backs and make no mistake they are loud, but in a very good way. The drone seemed to be toned down once I installed the Preditor Tune. However, be warned the fit is NOT the best. The tips on my unit are ****-eyed even after the Magnaflow Tech Center worked on my vehicle for over 3 hours. All things being equal, I would recommend another brand. Just my two cents...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Highrpms,

I am running the Magnaflow Comp Cat-Backs and make no mistake they are loud, but in a very good way. The drone seemed to be toned down once I installed the Preditor Tune. However, be warned the fit is NOT the best. The tips on my unit are ****-eyed even after the Magnaflow Tech Center worked on my vehicle for over 3 hours. All things being equal, I would recommend another brand. Just my two cents...
Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts