Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not looking to spend $1000 on the borla "touring" system which Is what I wanted, cash flow is just bad, i give up. SO, magnaflow axle back, I assume its "touring" sound which is what I want (the quietest but sounds better than stock), anyone install one? How does it sound vs stock?

Thanks all

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put that setup on my 2016 SRT. I love the sound and tips that come with the kit. Go for it.
Thanks for the reply. So its basically a "touring" sound? quiet at idle with a nice rumble, then a nice louder but not obnoxious sound when you stop on it?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Not looking to spend $1000 on the borla "touring" system which Is what I wanted, cash flow is just bad, i give up. SO, magnaflow axle back, I assume its "touring" sound which is what I want (the quietest but sounds better than stock), anyone install one? How does it sound vs stock?

Thanks all
I don't know where you're planning to purchase your system from, but I just installed the MF49CE-L (for manual transmission) drop the -L if you have an automatic, from Blastin Bob's Fat Pipes .

I paid $317 plus tax, free shipping. As far as I can tell these are the same 4x9 Magnaflow mufflers and they sound great. Check him out.

His pipes reuse your existing tips. But from what I've seen online you'll be saving almost $400 over Magnaflow's name brand system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts