Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger 2009 SRT 6spd manual
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a complete Magnaflow Cat back Competition Exhaust system that is literally like new. I removed it from my 09 SRT a couple of years ago but didn't decide to sell it until now. The car had less than 7000 miles on it, and the exhaust less than 4000 miles. Car was always garaged in a heated bldg and used for pleasure only. I've pics on my cell phone but haven't figured out how to get them on this site. The exhaust package is p/n 15135 found on Magnaflow site and currently sells for over $1,600. My price is $500, includes original packaging and is located in Boise, ID. Again system is like new and is really an easy installation. In a few hours it will be a real SRT !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't be home until end of next week [the 18th]. The following week is xmas which is probably not a good time to be shipping. I've got the original box which I remember to be in good shape. I could take it to UPS along with weight information of the exhaust and see what they can do. I don't remember how Magnaflow shipped it to me, could have been a freight company. If you want to send me your shipping address, I will hopefully have time to get a quote before end of the month. At this point I really have no idea what it would cost; all I can say is you've got a helluva discount on what a new system would cost so shipping should not be a big issue. Let me know...Bill

·
Registered
368 Posts
I had this same exhaust shipped to me in SC from a CT member in FL earlier this year. It was in the original Magnaflow box. UPS ground was $182 for a residential address.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in no rush. If you decide you can ship, I will send you a PM with my address. Do you have any pics of the exhaust?

Thanks,
Carmen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in no rush. If you decide you can ship, I will send you a PM with my address. Do you have any pics of the exhaust?

Thanks,
Carmen
Ouch, you sure took me by surprise with that question. I thought I'd posted the pics some time ago. Hate to admit it but I'm sure that is on me. I'm up to my neck in moving from one large storage facility to another, so bear with me. I'll look for the pics as soon as I can. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ouch, you sure took me by surprise with that question. I thought I'd posted the pics some time ago. Hate to admit it but I'm sure that is on me. I'm up to my neck in moving from one large storage facility to another, so bear with me. I'll look for the pics as soon as I can. Thanks, Bill
Bill,
As I said before, I'm in no rush.

Carmen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks real good. Does it come with exhaust tips?

Carmen
No, I'm fairly certain I used the original tips. If new tips had been required I'd have stored them with what you see. I wanted car returned to stock when I sold it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts