Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 2011 SE installed with Magnaflow mufflers. I had them remove the resonators and stock mufflers, put the new magnaflow mufflers where the resonators were, weld the mufflers to the pipe and then add new pipe to go out the the stock tips. Sounds great. The video doesnt do it justice, especially when accelerating. Tried as hard as I could to get that V8 sound, and I would say this is pretty close. Also can tell that I got a few more horses (maybe 5hp, but I dont know for sure). Got out the door for $358, got to love East Texas...I got a killer deal and took less than an hour. Sorry for the bad quality, not the best digital camera (3 years old). Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Still sounds like a V6 especially when revved, but if you are happy with the sound that's all that matters. Magnaflow is good quality stuff.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Sounds better than stock. I wouldn't mind seeing a fly-by. Have you made it to a track?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Havent made it to a track yet (there arent many in east texas that I know of). Havent done enough performance mods to want to do that yet. Still waiting for the CAI, tuner, and other things to come out before I will do that (its a 2011). I can probably get a video of a drive by. Just need some free time first haha

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was thinking of putting Magnaflows on my 2011 3.6 - what part number did you use? 11266?
Do you notice much drone? It is my understanding that magnaflows would have less drone than the flowmasters.
Thanks,
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts