Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very good condition Magnaflow #16516 Competition Series cat-back for sale. Mandrel bent 2 1/2" system, uses your factory tips. Sounds great, but does have some drone under load. I'm getting older and don't care for that, so I replaced it with a Flowmaster Force II system. System is in perfect condition, includes all the clamps. It's fairly light so shipping shouldn't be too bad. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mpe-16516?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-magnaflow&gclid=CjwKEAjwjPXIBRDhwICRg-DbgHISJADP6QXp3MJ8vhY7qjcHnEpqYMajiHnGIwqTMPENu37KK3xOrxoC1urw_wcB

$375 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been pondering on this great price...sold my borla before installing it to pay some bills at the time...how much to ship 98501?
It's not that heavy, but the box would be on the large side. I don't have it boxed up yet, but I only charge actual shipping cost, so whatever it is, it is. The Flowmaster kit I bought was much heavier and came from the east coast almost, so it was $125. I'd guess half of that or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts