Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my first post was a few months back, asking about a car I test drove that was spiking revs when I would put the clutch in. Turns out it was a problem that happened to quite a few people.

but..................................I GOT A CHALLENGER R/T ANYWAY. PRESENTING MY 2010 R/T 6 speed. No sunroof, cloth seat, 3.92 rear, now at 700 miles and rear is whining and clunking. I still love her, I just need to get her fixed.
:bigthumb:

[/IMG]

·
Registered
585 Posts
she sure looks sweet...whining and clunking? have you checked the trunk? got kids? enoy the new ride get er fixed and let us know, they eat this kinda thing up here

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Looks nice, get her in and fixed before spring. I don't know were your from but it's to cold most places to enjoy her right now anyway.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I haven't had any problems at all. I've had a stone white R/T and now my DY SRT8 and everything has been lovely.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Those stripes look cool on your white car. How you get your car working to your satisfaction. At least you aren't bellyaching since you know you have a warranty.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 4800 for my volvo T5 S60 with 120k miles a screwed up second gear, the gas cap flap in the trunk, and a donut up front, and I am financing 25,500 ish. No kids, no wife, (knock on wood). I havent told them about the rear end yet. I am taking it back in this saturday, maybe even tomorrow afternoon to have the body shop look at some imperfections in the paint i found, and im going to bring it up to the service manager and see if theyll play ball with me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Wellington Florida, and picked my challenger up from arrigo dodge at okeechobee road in west palm beach

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
.... I havent told them about the rear end yet. I am taking it back in this saturday, maybe even tomorrow afternoon to have the body shop look at some imperfections in the paint i found, and im going to bring it up to the service manager and see if theyll play ball with me.
Yes more than likely it is the notorious rear-end whine. Usually starts happening after there is substantial wheel-hop. The dealership should cover it no problem. As for the paint, hopefully they will be kind.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Nice car and welcome. Hope they fix it up for you. Let us know.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice looking ride. welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts