Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say, that I did have a stressful day when one of the rod cap bolts got locked up very pleased with support from Manley!
service was good and advice well presented ,my stupid panic is hopefully over anyhow calmed down!! and looking forward to fitting the rod when it arrives.................. cheers Manley!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just to say, that I did have a stressful day when one of the rod cap bolts got locked up very pleased with support from Manley!
service was good and advice well presented ,my stupid panic is hopefully over anyhow calmed down!! and looking forward to fitting the rod when it arrives.................. cheers Manley!!!!
Great to hear you are back on the happy road again...like me .. just all smiles at the moment.

Reactions: tony in uk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Phil, how are you ? thank you for your reply, forgot to send back !! Its never ending buying these extra stretch gauge and all, hopefully only do it once should have it back together soon within the next two weekends got to work during week to pay for all of it !!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Glad to hear things are coming together for you and please keep us updated on your progress, I'm always interested in what kind of real world results people get with aftermarket parts. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts