Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of stuff in the garage and need some cash flow. Please check your own fitment, I’ve given all part numbers possible.

BMR suspensions rear aluminum rear cradle bushings SCB112. Says they are for 2008-2019 Challenger but can’t see why they are not universal to the Challenger, charger, 300. New never installed, $200 shipped.

One 56029467ag tire pressure module assembly new in box. $50 shipped.

All new internals to a 3.91 Getrag including gears, springs, friction material and bearings. 0 miles were on it. Pulled it to put in 4.10s in a new assembly. Make me an offer on all of it.

All rear seatbelt components from my 13’ Challenger. All three belt assemblies and buckles, bolts as well. Like new. No snags or stains. Dark grey. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpity. I know someone needs some stuff and I need the cash.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell me more about the seatbelts.

I can shoot you more pictures if you want.
From my 13’ Challenger, slate grey (stock color). Literally removed every rear seatbelt component, belts and assembly, buckles, bolts, everything. All three belts and assemblies. I think I have driven with people in the back like 5 times so they are practically new.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumpity, no one putting together a nitrous setup or something?!

·
Registered
120 Posts
BMR suspensions rear aluminum rear cradle bushings SCB112. Says they are for 2008-2019 Challenger but can’t see why they are not universal to the Challenger, charger, 300. New never installed, $200 shipped.

I put similar cradle bushings in my 2013 Charger with sway bars and 4 point strut braces.
Man, the chassis feels sturdy as hell, but not harsh. GLWS

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still have some stuff for sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts