Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a good vinyl stripe that's matte black outlined with red pinstripes but all I have found is the one on eBay that has a larger than normal sized pinstripe and it looks cheap. Does anyone knows where I could find a quality set of stripes like this? wouldn't mind carbon fiber with red pinstripes just looking to add some subtle stripes to my black '13 r/t to compliment the red interior.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen those stripes and I like the design but I'm likely going to be going with a shaker hood kit for my challenger and I don't think those stripes would work with that hood. I was thinking more along the lines of the 392 style stripes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I have seen those stripes and I like the design but I'm likely going to be going with a shaker hood kit for my challenger and I don't think those stripes would work with that hood. I was thinking more along the lines of the 392 style stripes.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We have the 392 stripes available with and without pinstripes. If you email me through our website, I will give you a few options.

2008-2014 392 Style Stripes... RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes

2015-up 392 stripes...RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the stripes with pinstripes so I can get an idea of the thickness?
When you click on the links I posted, it will show you the different options and you can see the size of the pinstripes in reference to the main stripes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out Big Worm Graphix from Fort Worth, Tx. Got my full length done there. Small operation, just shoot them an email with what you want and I'm certain you will be taken care of. They have carbon fiber too. All the stuff is made by them so don't look at the website and think that's all you can do.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check out Big Worm Graphix from Fort Worth, Tx. Got my full length done there. Small operation, just shoot them an email with what you want and I'm certain you will be taken care of. They have carbon fiber too. All the stuff is made by them so don't look at the website and think that's all you can do.
thanks man I will definitely check them out. how was the price? and do you have any picture?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts