Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently gotten a black 2013 SXT but have been wanting to add stripes to it. I was thinking about either getting full length matte black stripes or red indian/ hash mark stripes. My question is if the matte black stripes are noticeable on a black challenger? I dont want it to be too flashy, but if I spend the money on them Id at least like people to notice. Thanks

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to the site and I think you mean hood to fender stripes in red. yes those would look great in red on a black challenger.
of course matt black side stripes would look good as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Although I am not looking to put red hood to fender stripes on just because its too flashy for me, which is why I though of matte black instead. Does anyone have a picture of stripes similar to this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The flat black war stripe on my black Challenger is flat black, gray, silver are disappear in different light condition.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Heres mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I like this look, silver on black, sharp looking, but not too in your face. Even a darker charcoal will look sleek.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Blackout91 -- Do you mean the stripes are full plastidip? I've been considering that and was wondering how it would look....

R
Yup, full plastidip! I just removed them entirely today and added T-stripes on the hood. I've gotten a couple compliments already.

·
Vendor
1,695 Posts
We do a lot of flat black on black. If ypu want it a bit more noticeable, go with dark charcoal.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thode stripes are very nice looking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts