Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going twin turbo so the headers have got to go. They are Maximizer long tube headers. Made from 304 stainless. The fit on them is perfect. I put an extra fitting the collector for a wideband sensor. The kit come with the long tube headers, resonators, and mid pipes. I will try so save the gaskets on the collector and heads. I will throw them in. These are still on my car and I will take them off carefully when they sell. I'm asking $550 for the setup.

challengerheaders.JPG
IMG_2116.JPG

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are off the car and ready to ship. Easy way to pick up 25 rwhp on a 5.7.

IMG_2994.JPG
IMG_2993.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2991.JPG

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any tuning needed when adding them or just bolt up and go?
I have a diablo tuner and a wideband. i noticed on the wideband they leaned the car out a little bit. I added 2% fuel. With that said I don't think you'd have to tune.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump to the top of the page. I would like to get these gone. I'm open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I k ow this is an OLD post, but I was trying to do some research on headers and found the maximizer headers on ebay. So I started Google search for reviews and saw you had them at one point. Just wanted to get your opinion on how they were, fitment issues, leaks, performance...etc. are they worth spending the money on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts