Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have used weathertech & husky floor liners/mats in my cars/trucks the last few years.After a google search on floor mats for new challenger I came across Maxpider 3D Kuga floor mats.I have to say they look pretty darn nice.I ordered front and rears for my SRT.Will give a update on how well they fit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just purchased my TA392 this weekend and the Maxpider floor mats were my first purchase - they should arrive Friday.

I have them in my CX5 and F150 and I love them. They fit fantastic in those vehicles and look great. The floors on those cars look brand nnew for being 2 years old. Hoping for the same with the Challenger.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine today - I love them! Fit very well and same quality as my other sets. I really like how it covers the dead pedal. I highly recommend these !!!

My only gripe with Maxpiders are that salt dulls the color quickly. The ones in my f150 faded quick but that won't be an issue in this car as it won't be out in snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got mine today - I love them! Fit very well and same quality as my other sets. I really like how it covers the dead pedal. I highly recommend these !!!

My only gripe with Maxpiders are that salt dulls the color quickly. The ones in my f150 faded quick but that won't be an issue in this car as it won't be out in snow.
Hi, where did you order these? I find them on Amazon but only for 2014 and below. I have a 2018 Scat Pack. I want to order these but cant seem to find them. Autoanything is out of stock.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That link takes you to the 2011-2014 mats now. I think amazon took down the 15-18 link as everyone seems to be out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
What I found out with my Husky Liners (which are going back to Amazon tonight) is that my foot tends to slowly slide forward. This is a big deal, especially in traffic, as I have to constantly pull my leg back.

Just curious if you guys have any issues like this with the Kagu's?

·
Vendor
1,646 Posts
Hi there,

Just wanted to step in and say, that we also carry 3D MAXpider® Kagu floor liners for the 2018 Challenger.

At the moment they show as 'in stock', but if you decide to order a set, you can give us a call or call live chat to make sure the mats are still available.
Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
298 Posts
Maxpider Kuga Floormats - Ordered!

Thanks for the pictures, those look great!

I've always used weathertech but don't care for the rubber look.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have to say, these are awesome. Very unassuming while doing the job. I opted for these over the others due to the look; the Challenger is not a 4x4 and those others look very much like off road mats for some reason. These look very nice in my 2018 Scat Pack. Purchased from carbras.com.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
298 Posts
I have to say, these are awesome. Very unassuming while doing the job. I opted for these over the others due to the look; the Challenger is not a 4x4 and those others look very much like off road mats for some reason. These look very nice in my 2018 Scat Pack. Purchased from carbras.com.

Great description, exactly what I think now that I have them installed. The only thing that I'm not too sure about is the liner for the trunk. My SRT8 has a subwoofer mounted on the driver side and the liner I've got needs to go underneath of it. If I do that, I will not be able to fold it back right away to get to the compartment in the trunk. If I trim it to match then it loses the raised Edge if something wet was to be put in there.

I still have not decided what I will do there with that.

I can say the quality seems pretty good, the fit is exceptional and they look great!

Now I just have to get my new Mopar pedal cover set installed as well!

Got them from Steve White parts and used promo code cha1.
https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-pedal-kit-automatic-transmission-82211154ab/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts