Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Ryan, I am new to this forum. I joined because I have been considering trading in my 2009 Dodge Ram in on a Challenger. I'm going to the dealer in the next couple days to try and figure out some numbers. I am looking at a 2010 Hemi Orange R/T with an MSRP of 34,445. It is pretty much a base model with the 6-speed, 20 inch chrome wheels, and the track pack. Just wondering what can I expect to get this down to? I will be buying from a family member so if they allow use of EP numbers on an R/T I will be able to use that. Just curious from anyone who has bought one recently, how much off MSRP are the dealers doing right now?

Thanks in advance, I have been browsing this site for the past week or two and have found a lot of good info.

Ryan

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ryan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give an update. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2010 Challenger R/T 6spd with the 20's and track pack. So far I am loving it! Looking at getting some decals and exhaust on it in the near future.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome and sweet looking Challenger!!!

What did you pay for it?

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.
:redcap:

·
Super Moderator
14,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

Stop digging up old New Member Introduction threads. They clutter the forum and make it appear that your only purpose is to increase your post count.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts