Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Challenger of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You must add 5 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to April's Challenger of the Month winner, @Pioneer4x4!

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After this month, I will start trying to incorporate themes to keep things fresh. So for this month, feel free to enter whatever photos you'd like.

-Mike

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
399 Posts
Let's give it a go this month. Entering my Triple Nickel SXT Black top challenger.

MODS: Borla ATAK exhaust, Eibach pro lowering springs, Demon replica wheels, MP Concepts chin splitter just to name a few.
Can't say there is 1 particular moment or ride, but every single time I get inside to go for a drive it puts a smile on my face.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2011 challenger tungsten.
IMG_1818.JPG
20210420_082905.jpg
20210503_140519.jpg
20200408_153648.jpg
20210503_140531.jpg

Welcome to the Challenger of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You must add 5 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to April's Challenger of the Month winner, @Pioneer4x4!

View attachment 1021411
Love it! What kind of halos ya got? Oracle?

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,002 Posts
My 2014 Limited Edition R/T Shaker

Manual 6 speed, 392 stroker - balanced and blue printed, polished and ported heads, custom Comp Cam, JBA long tube headers, JBA X-pipe with flow-thru cats, JBA cat-back exhaust, Magunson super charger at 14 lbs, Fastman throttle body, Fore Innovations L2 dual fuel pump, 180° thermostat, DriveShaftShop 1000HP aluminum one piece drive shaft, DriveShaftShop 1400HP axles, McLeod RXT dual plate racing clutch, hybrid syncros in the TR-6060, Barton OEM shifter, skip shift eliminator, CVD delete, Moroso catch can, 4 point shock tower brace, 4 point strut tower brace, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline cradle bushings, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, Moroso custom billet coolant tank, Fluidyne radiator and a High Horse Performance custom tune. A-pillar pod with boost, wideband and oil pressure gauges, and overhead console pod with voltage and fuel pressure gauges. A Raptor shift light, Sprint Booster and AutoBlip. ZAutomotive burnout box. Mopar hood pins and an APR splitter. A dash rug, real purdy pedals all round, Mopar billet rocker covers and a Barton short-shifter with my stock pistol grip on top of it positioned as far left as I could get it. Forgestar C5 Gunmetal 18", 8" wide front and 18", 9.5" wide rear wheels with Nitto 245/55 Motivos in front and Nitto 295/45 555G2s in the rear.
69299.jpg

67823.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,124 Posts
Admin changed rules to allow up to 5 pictures this time. Feel free to post all 5, we know how many facets there are to many cars ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,706 Posts
So is it OK etiquette to "like" more than 1 car, OR "like" a car until something you like better shows up that month, then remove your "like" and move it to another car?

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,340 Posts
She's both a beauty...

...and a beast:

(ever wonder what your car looks like moving over 100 mph?...gorgeous!)

...and she's got a bit of both "angel" and "demon" in her:

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
129 Posts
So is it OK etiquette to "like" more than 1 car, OR "like" a car until something you like better shows up that month, then remove your "like" and move it to another car?
I liked all the vehicles I like, I figure the nicest one will wind up with the largest number of collective likes. Besides, I know it feels good to get a "like" on your car. The more people who get to experience that the better. Would suck to have a very nice of 3rd place quality car and 0 likes. Be as picky as you want to be. The fewer vehicles you like, inherently the more valuable the individual likes are.

·
Registered
54 Posts

2017 Scat

• Custom Wrap (obviously)
  • Debagged/Murdered out embalms
  • Billet Technology Catch Can
  • MOPAR performance sway bar in the front
  • Oracle Halo light
  • Oracle Underbody led glow kit
  • Z Automotive TAZER
  • JL Audio XD300 Amplifier
  • JL Audio Stealthbox
  • Replaced all factory speakers with Kenwood eXcelon speakers
  • Replaced seatbelt with Hellcat red seatbelts
  • Scat Bee puddle lights
  • Voodonala ruby red accents all over inside
  • Vinyl wrapped several interior trim parts
  • Lloyd Mat floor mats
  • Wet Okole seat covers
  • Red Elwire trim
  • Carlinkit wireless Carplay adapter
Hard to say my favorite part. Recently I let my teenagers drive it for the first time and their reaction to the power, throttle response, and brake sensitivity was priceless.

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
I liked all the vehicles I like, I figure the nicest one will wind up with the largest number of collective likes. Besides, I know it feels good to get a "like" on your car. The more people who get to experience that the better. Would suck to have a very nice of 3rd place quality car and 0 likes. Be as picky as you want to be. The fewer vehicles you like, inherently the more valuable the individual likes are.
That is what I will probably end up doing unless something REALLY jumps out at me, then maybe I'll remove my likes from all but that 1 car.
Funny thing, I almost "Liked" your reply!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,124 Posts
Sure, ultimately you can vote for any/all you like...or just pick one you think should win, etc. Just be sure any you want to like have your like by the last day of the month. I personally waited until the last day, and then voted for several

A Guy

Reactions: Administrator

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
Sure, ultimately you can vote for any/all you like...or just pick one you think should win, etc. Just be sure any you want to like have your like by the last day of the month. I personally waited until the last day, and then voted for several

A Guy
Sounds like a plan, obviously last month I only voted for 1.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Love my 2012 SRT8. Quick story, favorite drive was going to get it and bring it home from Nevada. When I pulled up it was freshly washed and waxed, more beautiful in person than in photos. It's all stock, with less than 9,000 miles today. Here's a picture of the drive home, not to count against my 5 allowed car pictures... That drive was 6 hours of flat open roads. Nearly hit a suicidal coyote, which darted out in front of me and must have missed my car by 1 millimeter.

I really liked this mural, especially the 100 year changes from 1912 to 2012 reflected by these "Ultimate Cars."

My 6th picture is not the car, but the drive back from Nevada. Hours of this driving was exhilarating with the new M6.

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
Love my 2012 SRT8. Quick story, favorite drive was going to get it and bring it home from Nevada. When I pulled up it was freshly washed and waxed, more beautiful in person than in photos. It's all stock, with less than 9,000 miles today. Here's a picture of the drive home, not to count against my 5 allowed car pictures... That drive was 6 hours of flat open roads. Nearly hit a suicidal coyote, which darted out in front of me and must have missed my car by 1 millimeter.

I really liked this mural, especially the 100 year changes from 1912 to 2012 reflected by these "Ultimate Cars."

My 6th picture is not the car, but the drive back from Nevada. Hours of this driving was exhilarating with the new M6.
Just seeing this picture makes me want to fire up the beast and go for a 3 day ride just to get there.

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Here's my 2020 SP WB A8 in Frostbite. My favorite thing about her, Belle III, is her new wheels!

I had some time on a nice sunny day to take some artsy shots, so here goes:

A cemetery in Forest Park, with Mt St Helens in the back ground. It looks like Jesus is peeking in my sunroof!

A different cemetery shot at a different location. Cool looking foliage.

Pic taken just after leaving the tire shop, right after having my new 20 Charger Hellcat Daytona WB wheels installed. It took me 6 months to find these, well worth the wait!

I always take my best photos behind the local Costco! This is located in Hillsboro, and is reported to be the biggest Costco in the world. At least that's what an employee told me.

Here's my underhood shot, shong off my Billet Tech bling, and @Speedlogix Strut Bar.

The rest of my mods are listed in my signature.

All I know is this car is just much nicer than my 16 SP.

Driving the Widebody Life!

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
Here's my 2020 SP WB A8 in Frostbite. My favorite thing about her, Belle III, is her new wheels!

A cemetery in Forest Park, with Mt St Helens in the back ground. It looks like Jesus is peeking in my sunroof!

Pic taken just after leaving the tire shop, right after having my new 20 Charger Hellcat Daytona WB wheels installed. It took me 6 months to find these, well worth the wait!

I always take my best photos behind the local Costco! This is located in Hillsboro, and is reported to be the biggest Costco in the world. At least that's what an employee told me.

Here's my underhood shot, shong off my Billet Tech bling, and @Speedlogix Strut Bar.

I really love those wheels, that is exactly what they should look like. I am not a fan of black wheels, and was one thing that almost kept me from getting the Challenger I did get. I ended up loving it mainly due to the dark, but bold look overall, but yours looks awesome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2014 R/T Classic. All stock except for some appearance additions like badging, spoiler blackout, engine cover modification. I like it because it's loaded with options, different looking and pops out in a crowd. The Radar Red interior was the icing on the cake. It's my everyday driver and I just love putting on my lead boots and taking a long run.

·
Registered
11 Posts

View attachment 1021603

View attachment 1021604

View attachment 1021605

View attachment 1021608

View attachment 1021607

Great shots.

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
631 Posts
It was the color that attracted me to it and puts a smile on my face just seeing it in the garage.

Mods: AirAid CAI ~ Matte black fuel door ~ Hood stripes ~ Rear spoiler stripe ~ Splash guards ~ Luxe tinted tail lights ~ Luxe sunroof flag ~ Luxe 3 layer tail light divider ~ Diablo headlight rings ~ Weathertech floor and trunk liner ~ Oracle laser style LED side markers ~ OPT 7 Ultra Glow LED fog lights ~ American Brothers body color emblems ~ American Brothers interior knob body color kit ~ American Brothers body color lock bezel ~ Body color grill surround overlay ~ Fog light carbon fiber overlay ~ Various carbon fiber and sublime green interior pieces ~ Authority Motorsport diffuser ~ Dodge retro quarter panel decal set ~ Quarter window flag decals ~ MP Concepts splitter with ZL1 rods ~ Barton t-handle shifter ~ Hydro dipped engine parts ~ iDrive throttle controller ~ Ported throttle body ~ Viper replica wheels

1 - 20 of 43 Posts