Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Community,

How everyone doing? I have been working a few deals on a 2017 challenger Scat Pack and wanted some feedback on a deal I have. At 45,965 for the scat pack plus my negative equity of 3,000. Down payment of 1,500 for 500 a month. 12k/year for 42 months. Is this a good deal?

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello Community,

How everyone doing? I have been working a few deals on a 2017 challenger Scat Pack and wanted some feedback on a deal I have. At 45,965 for the scat pack plus my negative equity of 3,000. Down payment of 1,500 for 500 a month. 12k/year for 42 months. Is this a good deal?
Lease or buy? Sounds like a lease. Impossible to tell if it's a good deal without knowing more info like the money factor/ interest rate, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lease, I'm concern about leasing for 42 months instead of 36. Payments are lower but your not cover after 36k miles. Out of pocket for any mechanical problem.

·
Registered
14,285 Posts
Powertrain Warranty continues for 5 years or 60,000 miles.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Assuming there are no options as you didn't mention them. If that's the case, I'm not impressed with this price. We are VERY near the end of the model year, and you should be seeing like 5k below MSRP. What is MSRP on this car?

Gary

·
Registered
200 Posts
FYI = The MSRP for my Scat Pack was 46K plus... With all the incentives and added tax, out the door was 43k and change.. It all depends on your wheeler dealer skills, my skills are poor or my out the door price would have been less...0:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I pulled out of that deal, have another dealership offer me 1,4000 down 489 month with 12k miles 36 months lease. Say they can probably lower it down a little.

·
Registered
72 Posts
"Is it a good deal" is relative...it wouldn't be a good deal for me, but it might be a GREAT deal for you...depends on what you can afford, and what you want...follow your heart and don't worry if anyone else thinks it's a "good deal" or not...you are the one who has to live with it after all.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Jay.
You work hard for your money: don't let these stealers rob you like this. And don't you believe that a good deal is relative. In 2 weeks, it's September.
18's will be hitting the lots soon. Dealers know this, and these left over 17s have to go. All across the nation, dealers are granting great deals because the 17s are nearly a year old now. As I said, you shouldn't have to pay full MRSP. This is a rip off.
You contacted this forum for advice. There ya go, sir.
Where are you located? Any forum members have advice about which dealer this fella should head for? If it were me, I'd even be willing to do a fly and drive to get a good price. There are dealers that are willing to give you an unbelievable price. You just gotta find one.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello Community,

BUY a nearly new used. You'll save a ton and be much happier in the long run.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts