Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been debating on whether or not to change my factory 20" all clads to these MB Old School, painted gunmetal gray wheels. My Chally is dark titanium so I'm thinking it would match well but I'm not sure if it would be an overkill of gray on the car. The MB wheels are $204 a piece, not sure what I could sell the factory wheels for as a set but not really sure if I even want to change them out at all... I attached some pics of my existing wheels and the MB wheel. I found a pic of the wheels on a Charger but that's it.

Any thoughts, comments or other wheel recommendations are welcome!

UPDATE! Finally pulled the trigger on the wheels and had them installed. I like em' so that's all that really matters. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
IMHO the stock wheels look great. The MB wheels would look different....not sure it would look better. I just don't think its worth the $$ or the effort.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks cool to me... and it matches the car color too!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Looks good. Goes well with the color of your car.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
That was not a good decision. It was a GREAT decision!!! I love the way those look! Frikkin sweet. Well done my friend. I may even look at those for my car. But with your color, that is just wicked. Hats off to you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MB Wheels makes them. Bought em' through Discount Tire. I think MB wheels are their brand or exclusive to them. The wheel is called "Old School" comes in either the painted gunmetal like I have or chrome. They are $199 a wheel or $204 if you order them directly to your house. I think I paid around $950 total for them with locking lugs and TPMS rebuild, but they gave me a $50 off rebate which was nice. So $900 basically.

MB Wheels - Old School

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Scott...new wheels look great :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts