Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After tuning hundreds of SRT8s we have decided to offer what we feel is the best, proven package available.

Called: MD Speed Shop Stage 1 Power Package

For those that do not know, MD Speed Shop is our main brand name that includes (DCX Depot, Modular Depot and LSX Depot).

What you get:
DCX Depot Custom tuning for this particular package. Using The Diablosport Predator supplied with USB interface cables and power supply.

Diablosport Predator supplied with USB interface

JLT Lightweight Carbon FIber Intake - Flows awesome and looks amazing.

180 Jet Thermostat

:banana:Includes 3 custom tune revisions from US to dial in your specific vehicle for fuel and altitude etc + all the standard Diablosport pre-loaded tunes.

:thumbsup:Expect approx 455HP++ on SRT8 and 402HP++ on RTs, better throttle response and improved shifting:thumbsup:

$729.00 and ready to go.
Add $200 for Diablosport Trinity

Call or PM me for purchase.

Thanks,

Tim C

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
512 Posts
question was this tested on an automatic? and will the hp gains be the same for a 6sd w/393 gears? i have never gotten a real consise answer to this question? please advise 2010 challenger 6.1 srt 6sp DY super track pak

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Tim at DCX got me going 12:64 when I was NA with there 3 tune package. Had a good JUICE tune I never used, cause Tim talked me into a blower !
It wasnt hard......:)
FlatTop

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
question was this tested on an automatic? and will the hp gains be the same for a 6sd w/393 gears? i have never gotten a real consise answer to this question? please advise 2010 challenger 6.1 srt 6sp DY super track pak

The SRT dyno graph was an Auto.

The RT I think was a manual.

Sticks and autos will have similar gains when taking into account the difference is drive train loss.

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does DCX Depot have a website yet?
The new DCX Depot site is still under development and only the Modular Depot site is up at this time.

If you have questions about any performance part for any car, please PM or email me.

Thanks guys,

Tim C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts