Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I must admit, which ever color, or stripe, nothing on the roads today compare to this bad azz bunch. I figured it would be good to throw all the 2011 392 colors and the various stripes on one thread. I think I have the spotted ones covered. I will add more when I spot more... enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I really like the black with gray and the black with silver stripes. They look great.

Of course I'd take one of every one if I could. :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
I like all of them except for the TO with the silver stripe, that looks awful.
Still unsure if my black 392 has silver or gray stripes at this point.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Awesome getting all these photos in one place!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I saw that first red one on eBay...is that a white or grey stripe?

Love them all as well, except maybe the Torred with the grey/silver stripe.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I was unsure about the stripes at first but I like them now. Dodge hit a home run with these new SRT's. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Subscribing to this thread... Ordered the Billet with Grey stripe and haven't found a single pic yet.... This is worse than waiting for xmas as a kid.............:(

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think that is the only combo still not seen in public. That should look really good.
I don't recall seeing a 2011 black w/black stripes.

That's what I'm getting... Tried to switch to black/silver but I don't think the change went through.

Bob Fredericks assures me it will be cool.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't recall seeing a 2011 black w/black stripes.

That's what I'm getting... Tried to switch to black/silver but I don't think the change went through.

Bob Fredericks assures me it will be cool.
Wow, didn't know that combo was available. I guess there will be many more combo's to come. Is the black stripes flat or glossy?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well it looks like I made the right color combo choice... Here is the Billet with gray stripe... Love it!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Updated Pics - Any other combos I missed? Someone mentioned they ordered black with black stripes... didn't think that was available...any input is appreciated.
Is Redline the only color with all three (silver/gray/black) stripe options?
thx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts