Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Re: 1970 Dodge 'Challenger' SRT-8 Convertible

DCX is killing me with these cars. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to make it up to Detroit next month and check the new one out in person. Who'da ever believe that I would drive 150 miles to check-out a car.

They better have the door open on the drivers side.

·
Registered
598 Posts

ChuckG said:
DCX is killing me with these cars. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to make it up to Detroit next month and check the new one out in person. Who'da ever believe that I would drive 150 miles to check-out a car.

They better have the door open on the drivers side.
I'm driving 600 miles to see "the Beast".:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

ChuckG said:
Are we nuts or what? :)
If I only could, I'd actually make the 'cross-country' journey and meet-up with you guys. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
If I only could, I'd actually make the 'cross-country' journey and meet-up with you guys. ;)
If I remember right, you live in SOCAL. Come over and we'll go see it.

I'll do my best to describe this vehicle after I see it. I'm expecting to see something very positive. Let's just hope DCX does this whole thing the right way. I'm beyond the "if."

·
Registered
159 Posts

I'll be heading out from NEGa for the trip. 8 hours or so? Guess if the weather is bad up north I could always take the Ram HEMI!!;)

·
Registered
207 Posts

Man, I'm going to need another job to afford my early mid life crisis...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Manic said:
Man, I'm going to need another job to afford my early mid life crisis...
That's exactly the same thing I said when I bought my first Harley, but fortunately, everything worked-out and I didn't have to after all. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts

For anyone in the chicago area, the challenger will be at the auto show in january.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Maybe the new generation Dodge 'Challenger' concept car will make an appearance at the Anaheim Convention Center during their annual car show...if so, I'll definitely be there for that one. :cool:

·
Registered
973 Posts

Vanishing Point said:
Hey,you only live once,might as well go for it!:D If I could buy one at the show,I would!:cool:
If the car looks as good in person as it does in the pictures, I'd purchase one at the show in a heartbeat as well. This car has really done it to me.

Have money, will buy.

·
Registered
598 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
Maybe the new generation Dodge 'Challenger' concept car will make an appearance at the Anaheim Convention Center during their annual car show...if so, I'll definitely be there for that one. :cool:
I'm sure it will,as thats a big show,and what better place to advertise for pavement poundin,asphalt fryin',earth shakin'....hell on 4 wheels....the new hemi challenger. It brings tears to my eyes just saying its name!:D

·
Registered
598 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
Kinda' like experiencing 'conflicting emotions'...unsure if you actually want to cry, smile, or maybe just a little of both? :rolleyes:
Exactly! Heck, it feels like dejavu...1970 all over again.:D You know I got it bad,when I'm fixing a spot in the garage already....waiting her arrival!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts

Ummm... yeah. An SRT-8 Challenger Convertible... that pretty much sums up my WILDEST imaginations!!! If they make that car, then I'm first in line. :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

You never know? They may just do one:confused: It's not for me though I don't care for a Convertible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts