Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it's that time of year again for the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction, where equisite examples of the world's finest vintage/classic/custom cars go on the auction block...to the highest bidder.

So far, I've counted twelve Challengers, and there are even more 'Cudas.

How about a Viper-powered convertible '71 Challenger?

Here's another fine example...

As a matter of fact, SpeedVision is airing a re-cap with highlights of last year's record-braking auto auction in Scottsdale, AZ. 'Barrett-Jackson: Life On The Block' airs tonight at 7pm eastern and 10pm pacific time.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction Starts Tomorrow

Just sold...

$47,000 for a 1956 VW Beetle Cabriolet...huda thunk it? :eek:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

All I can say is...there are definitely some beautiful vehicles out there and still those with plenty enough money to buy them. I guess that's why I'm here and not there...they probably won't even let me inside their tent.:D

There's certainly a lot of talk about this particular 'rare' Mopar which was featured in the Barrett-Jackson Auction promos. Rumor has it that Barret-Jackson is expecting this particular vehicle to break their current Mopar auction record! :cool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Mr.DJ said:
All I can say is...there are definitely some beautiful vehicles out there and still those with plenty enough money to buy them. I guess that's why I'm here and not there...they probably won't even let me inside their tent.:D

There's certainly a lot of talk about this particular 'rare' Mopar which was featured in the Barrett-Jackson Auction promos. Rumor has it that Barret-Jackson is expecting this particular vehicle to break their current Mopar auction record! :cool:
Well, it just went for two million dollars...yep, you read it correctly, I said two million bucks. It certainly must be nice to have that amount of 'major Mopar dinero' and not even blink an eye when the 'gavel fell'. :eek:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

There are some sweet car going through!! Wish I had the money to go get a car there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts