Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this has been posted please forgive me....to lazy to go through all the post today

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/video.aspx?xml=streaming&shw=autoshow2006&GT1=7648

3 things i like so far

1) 6.1L w/MDS
I'd rather have the 6.4 but if they put in a 6.1 with MDS I won't complain.

2) full body carbon fiber.
word has it that the car is heavy but you can't argue w/ carbon fiber. I think the weight will go down for production. ---- question for those in the know, isn't carbon fiber expensive? Will they use it for production? My thoughts are they will not have a full cf body but maybe just the hood, roof and trunk. My vote is for full body

3) and last but not least a 6speed manual transmission.

My 300C is going to hopefully have a sibling soon

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: clip from the NAIAS

This is a great video clip... an interview with Tom Tremont who discusses the styling and features of the Challenger Concept car, basically giving a tour of the car. At first I thought that this was a MSN clip that I had seen earlier, but it turns out there are now two clips on MSN, the Challenger reveal and now the Tremont interview.

Check it out, it is the best of the video clips so far!

XS

·
Registered
492 Posts

Yep, I agree, this video, as well as the one which shows more of the concept car actually performing 'on the road', are the best two I've seen to date...thanks tekhen. Is it just me, or do those integrated hood 'butterfly' intake flaps appear to be somewhat cheaply constructed? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts

tekhen said:
2) full body carbon fiber.
word has it that the car is heavy but you can't argue w/ carbon fiber. I think the weight will go down for production. ---- question for those in the know, isn't carbon fiber expensive? Will they use it for production? My thoughts are they will not have a full cf body but maybe just the hood, roof and trunk. My vote is for full body
Thats what i was thinking.:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts