Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: Got the MPH Magazine today!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Went to fill my prescription at a local Walgreens and wouldn't you know they had a copy of C&D :D

·
Registered
23 Posts

MpH is stating '08 as the model year..I just read in Motor Trend today that Chrysler's LX platform cars will be switched to rear drive in 2010, making the justification for such a car more cost effective..which is it

·
Registered
77 Posts

That NOH mag cover looks amazing!

·
Registered
51 Posts

It is going to be a few years .. autoline detroit said that it was coming back as a 08 or 09 model.

·
Registered
97 Posts

I almost bought three magazines w/ Challenger atricles in the today... but I was running late. I'll probably pick them up another time. Nothing new, but it'll be cool when I ahve the magazines AND the car. :D

·
Registered
492 Posts

WildKarrde said:
I almost bought three magazines w/ Challenger articles in the today... but I was running late. I'll probably pick them up another time. Nothing new, but it'll be cool when I have the magazines AND the car. :D
Yep, I've done exactly the same thing with my current car, as well as with some prior vehicles. Fortunately, I was able to locate various 'OOP' sales brochures and automotive magazines/special inserts on eBay. ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

WildKarrde said:
I almost bought three magazines w/ Challenger atricles in the today... but I was running late. I'll probably pick them up another time. Nothing new, but it'll be cool when I ahve the magazines AND the car. :D
I'm not going to stop untill I get EVERY magazine with the challenger in it;)

·
Registered
13 Posts

i wont comment on the above post. oh we have challenger specs and full release up. its early but i just got into my hotel. They stuck me in windsor so I have to deal with the border twice a day. son of a . gotta get some dinner. we have midnight embargos for all of the ford stuff tonight. check it out if you want.

·
Registered
114 Posts

allhemi said:
Yeah I seen it! It's on the camaro;)
Huh i dont get it what about the camaro
oh yeah car and driver too
im probably gonna collect all the one that have an artcle on the challenger maybe i can make it into a collage or something

1 - 20 of 20 Posts