·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fri, Jan 13 7:30PM
Featuring Plymouth AAR 'Cuda/Dodge Challenger T/A

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/172/

http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/index.php?ts=1137128400

"The story of the most awesome cars ever to roll off Detroit's assembly lines continues on American Muscle Car. See Detroit's finest muscle machines in all their glory, telling their stories and "sharing the joy" of owning and restoring the most memorable and exciting cars ever created. Each half-hour showcases one legendary muscle car from the fifties, sixties and seventies in the finest detail."
-SpeedTV

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: SpeedTV features Cuda/Challenger T/A JAN 13

Cool...thanks for the info. :cool: I just hope that I don't forget about. :eek:

·
Registered
477 Posts

He, he, he...I'll be just getting home from my "SRT Experience" track day so I should remember to watch it.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts

According to the listings, this episode of American Muscle Car originally aired Nov. 23rd and it appears this is the final airdate. It's episode # 5009.

4:30 Pacific
7:30 Eastern

I put a reminder in my calendar and I'll bump up the thread that day :)

·
Registered
6 Posts

Dang, I leave for Iraq before that. Maybe HEMEEE or Mr Dj can tape it for me. ;)

I hope that this actually goes to production prior to Sep 07 so I can order one and have it ready for me when I get back to the states. Military orders usually get built quick, so it seems.
Thanks for the info, folks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Cueball said:
Dang, I leave for Iraq before that. Maybe HEMEEE or Mr Dj can tape it for me. ;)

I hope that this actually goes to production prior to Sep 07 so I can order one and have it ready for me when I get back to the states. Military orders usually get built quick, so it seems.
Overseas Military Exchange Car Sales...thats the route Im taking.

·
Registered
6 Posts

ChriSRT-4 said:
Overseas Military Exchange Car Sales...thats the route I'm taking.
yep, that's what I'm talking about.
I have bought three cars from them over the years. They seem to get priority scheduling and no mark-up. As long as I can order before Sep 07.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

HEMEEE said:
According to the listings, this episode of American Muscle Car originally aired Nov. 23rd and it appears this is the final airdate. It's episode # 5009.

4:30 Pacific
7:30 Eastern

I put a reminder in my calendar and I'll bump up the thread that day :)
Yeah I found out about the Nov.23 to late and missed it:mad:

·
Registered
492 Posts
SpeedTV: AAR 'Cuda'/'Challenger' T/A & 'Then Came Bronson' - JAN 13th

Cueball said:

No problem...as I'll be taping it on VHS...you just stay safe over there. ;)

As an additional note, SpeedVision will also be airing the 1969 movie 'Then Came Bronson'...earlier in the morning. Eventually becoming a short-lived television series, 'Then Came Bronson' is responsible for 'sparking' my lifelong interest in motorcycles, and I've been waiting for a few decades now for this movie to once again be rebroadcast...my cable box has already been programmed. :D

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Re: SpeedTV: AAR 'Cuda'/'Challenger' T/A & 'Then Came Bronson' - JAN 13th

Mr.DJ said:
No problem...as I'll be taping it on VHS...you just stay safe over there. ;)

As an additional note, SpeedVision will also be airing the 1969 movie 'Then Came Bronson'...earlier in the morning. Eventually becoming a short-lived television series, 'Then Came Bronson' is responsible for 'sparking' my lifelong interest in motorcycles, and I've been waiting for a few decades now for this movie to once again be rebroadcast...my cable box has already been programmed. :D
Thanks for taking care of cueball!
I don't have a VHS tape and put it on my list for errands tomorrow, but I'll let you do it. As for Bronson, I watched the movie twice already just for old time's sake. I used to love that show and kinda had a crush on Michael Parks :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts

Thanks MR DJ, I leave Tuesday now, but hope to see clips around the net before I leave.

·
Registered
492 Posts

No problem...just glad you'll be able to view it after all. :)

Update: Great program! Wow, are there some beautiful classic Challengers and 'Cudas running around out there...I've had to wipe the drool from my chin three times already. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts