·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: "VIDEO" + photos Edmunds preview

Excellent find, as this video definitely brings the 'Challenger' into a more realistic perspective...good show! :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts

Freaking SWEET!!! Great link man!

I love the way they made the cluster look like the top of an engine block without the head... I didn't even think of that lookin at the first spy pics.... just too awesome...

·
Registered
477 Posts

So, buy this or wait for the convertible...? How about both!

This is already a big hit. The auto rags...blogs...this site...I mean is this the biggest no brainer in the history of auto manufacturing or what? Even non-MOPAR guys want one. Instead of designing it like the new Mustang (ie. cheap) they should stay upscale for the exclusivity of the SRT-8. Let GM chase the Mustang with a cheap Camaro. Maybe offer a stripper 5.7 for racing. Man, this is a beautiful ride. Can't wait!

·
Registered
6 Posts

Out-friggin-standing!!!!!
Thanks for the link. I love the entire car and hope that it will be in production soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Awesome video. Great pictures of interior & dash too!

·
Registered
77 Posts

DAMN!! Soo SWEET!! *Drool*

·
Registered
97 Posts

Normally I can find that stuff in the website source... but they did a really good job of masking it here. I'm positive it's in there to be found, but somebody with more skill than I would need to do the digging.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts