Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a few people who would like to get together one last time before the snow flies. there are a few of us looking to meet up at the road side diner off rt 34 in howell twp new jersey. this was started on another forum and were looking to do something within the next two weekends.
wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. so if your interested let me know

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no takers for a meet and greet with fellow jersey challenger owners? it will be dec 7th at 9 am roadside diner rt 34 howell nj ...breakfast, a little chat ,a cruise ,some photos . a day out.... meet a few people who enjoy there cars

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is this still happening? That's about an hour from me, I've had my 392 for 2 weeks now and havent had the opportunity to take it for a long open cruise.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes we will be meeting at 9 am SAT.at roadside dinner off rt 34 howell anyone else ? so far we have 5 cars

·
Registered
96 Posts
any idea on how many guys you have going?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is still on for 9 am here is One thing to keep in mind about the "Roadside" is that it is cash only, they do not accept credit or debit. Its very old school and retro, kinda the perfect Jersey setting for our retro Challengerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2FePfKJJAs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roadside diner 9 am

it is still on for 9 am here is One thing to keep in mind about the "Roadside" is that it is cash only, they do not accept credit or debit. Its very old school and retro, kinda the perfect Jersey setting for our retro Challengerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2FePfKJJAs

here is the address 5016 New Jersey 33, Wall Township, NJ 07727

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
meet and greet

Thank for coming mike, was awesome meeting you.
I had a great time meeting up with Avil71 ( Willy),Challenger 2014 ( Alvin ), and nolimitpb ( Mike and his two friends ) today. sorry i was so late and we couldnt get to talk more. maybe we can meet up again in the spring. your 392 is one mean looking ride!!!

killerride - Gary

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts