Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone plan on attending the meet in mountains event this weekend in pigeon forge? Looks like the show sold out with 300 people registered but is it open for everyone to come see the show. I was to late to register but my wife has a charger that is registered.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,210 Posts
Noticed a lot of MoPars down there about last May or June, I don’t recall it being an actual ”organized event” due to COVID-19, but I wondered what it was called. I’m only about 2.5 hours away.....I might consider coming down IF the weather isn’t a washout.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noticed a lot of MoPars down there about last May or June, I don’t recall it being an actual ”organized event” due to COVID-19, but I wondered what it was called. I’m only about 2.5 hours away.....I might consider coming down IF the weather isn’t a washout.
It is an annual Mopar event. Will be my first visit but I know a group of people that have been before and say it is a great show. I am about 4 hours from the event so we are going to spend a few days checking out the area

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
I'll be there......next year! Relocating from Portland, OR to Knoxville in late July. Looking forward to checking out the area!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus 5.7L V8 Hemi
27 Posts
I'll be there......next year! Relocating from Portland, OR to Knoxville in late July. Looking forward to checking out the area!
Living in Knoxville is really convenient when visiting the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I use to live in Knoxville years ago and is a really nice city to live in. My family and I love to visit that area.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Well, late July is here, I'm actually leaving PDX at noon on July 23rd. This should be 2 fun drives! I get to do it again August 13th with my wife and dog, in her Charger SXT.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
1,010 Posts
I'm about 2 1/2 hrs away but it will be another 1 1/2 months before I can start driving again. I've been down there before for car shows, great time!

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Well, late July is here, I'm actually leaving PDX at noon on July 23rd. This should be 2 fun drives! I get to do it again August 13th with my wife and dog, in her Charger SXT.
Have a pleasant drive across the country, what route will you take?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts