Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is at the dealer getting PDI and tint. Ordered May 21st, picked up on June 21st which I think puts her in the top 5% of order times. I'll post better pictures this weekend. Tomorrow she gets the rock guards on and the Mid Muffler Delete. I'll be able to pick up her plates (F4LLN1) as soon as they put the title transfer through some time next week. I can't wait to meet her in person. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
15,851 Posts
Nice and quick for sure.

Save your mufflers and all parts.

I see your shipping order on the front seat, curious what the shipping weight was.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,273 Posts
I wonder if it went through so quickly because it is a manual? Nice ride and kudos for getting an M6. Any plans on getting rid of the clutch delay valve?

·
Registered
15,851 Posts
I wonder if it went through so quickly because it is a manual? Nice ride and kudos for getting an M6. Any plans on getting rid of the clutch delay valve?
Don't think so, just everything went perfect on this build. Believe a Redeye WB guy also got his car in 4 weeks. Maybe they owed the dealer a favor. This is about as fast as you'll see a build considering the Upfitter is involved.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,666 Posts
Congrats! Bet you never called Dodge customer service once :grin2: I picked up my car May 21st, must be a lucky date. Looks great, congrats!

A Guy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've read a little on it and seen some folks have issues with it here. I'll probably wait a bit but the manager of my mechanic shop, who had a Hellcat, encouraged me to get the Barton shifter too. I'm gonna take my time and let her talk to me before doing any mods besides the muffler delete and adding the catch can.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,273 Posts
I've read a little on it and seen some folks have issues with it here. I'll probably wait a bit but the manager of my mechanic shop, who had a Hellcat, encouraged me to get the Barton shifter too. I'm gonna take my time and let her talk to me before doing any mods besides the muffler delete and adding the catch can.
Oh yeah, barton shifter definitely tightens up the shifts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Barton combined with CDV delete is awesome! I actually removed the CDV by reaching down through the engine bay, wasn't too difficult and love the feel of the shifts now.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Lucy looks pretty darn hot from what I can see! Congrats. :grin2:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,437 Posts
Very nice, congratulations. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts